Sunday, February 4, 2007

MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0in" align="right">Chadwick Jordan

Engl1020

02/04/07

You Tube


MC Pee Wee


This is a very funny piece that I would like to share with whoever is willing to listen. As you can see if you click on this link:, that this is something that reminds you of the funniest thing that you ever saw. This definitely has a dominate hip hop cultural type feel and interacting with a lame fat fella type humor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c1xlBwzWZ8 This makes me ask myself questions like what is the funniest thing I ever saw and where do the funniest thing we see come from. I believe I can answer your question. There is things you need to be funny cute, sexy, dominate, and creative; then there could always be the x factor which is usually circumstantial. Well you might not agree with me if you one of them crazy people that laugh at everything or your high all the time. Back to my main point where we get our laughter from, and I would have to say the hip hop cultural if want to call it that-yes most predominately I believe this to be true, if you laugh at all.

The one thing for sure that this skit will do is make you laugh-thats the whole point right! The real joke is on me I would assume, because the volume is broke my computer, therefore I can not hear what they are saying, but I am positive it is a very funny skit. It just looked funny to me. This piece could have any effect on anybody considering that we live in a world full of unlimited possibilities, but I would have to say for the most part this is going to make you laugh, put you in a good mood and then put a smile on your face, unless there is something wrong with you. This is a rather short piece (short and sweet), long and sweet is niece also but for wright now short and sweet seemed very appropriate to me-bet its funnier than whatever video that you have.

I could tell that the person that posted this was just letting their self go and probably did not put to much thought into this piece, then again that is when the funniest things occur when their natural and genuine- this is what comedians try to capture genuineness, at least the good ones. Who know this person could have had a dream then remembered it is very creative that is one reason why I could tell that this is a genuine piece.

This fool in an ally that is an MC talking to some lame ass white dude maybe I'm just a good judge of character but it was not hard for me to tell that this is funny. Just to name a few things that made this funny to me was the scene the characters and probably what I will hear them say, I tried to lip read a little bit, and know have a pretty good idea of what they said.

The fact is that the hip hop cultural has made more people laugh then any body and made more money then anybody off of laughter. Thia definitely backs up my point that hip hop is predominately where the most laughs come from- ask the lady's probably which will prove my point further-they love to laugh, so you better get hip unless your gay or how ever you is chomp sucka MC. What is funny to you that is what you need to ask yourself maybe I'll get an chance to see and then talk sh&!. Ha Ha made you laugh sucka chomp hope you continue to laugh whether its hip hop or not enjoy.

No comments: