Monday, February 5, 2007

Chadwick Jordan
Engl020
2/04/07
Football

Football is my favorite sport. A matter of fact football is a lot more than a sport to me. Football represents American heritage a lot better than baseball and a lot more thoroughly. Football has now became Americas favorite past time. I have played football all my life from little league to the marines and I will always continue to play football. I have plenty of cousins that play pro football one plays for the buccaneers and one of their last names is Ratliff. I have a lot of cousins to be simple. Football simply has the most athletic people on in the planet playing this game. To name one thing that is great about football is their weeding out and selection process-the best in the world at selecting the best athletes. Have you ever watched the combine, this is nothing compared to the dynamics to even get their from pee wee to high school from college to Canadian and Euro leagues it takes a lot to enter the NFL-allot of skill and talent.
I'm sure there is someone that would like to argue with me about some aspect of football you can't because h'm right period. Football originated in America. The concept of football was originated and like everything else influenced by Africa. Some fool might say that football came from a week sport like rugby truth is foot ball has nothing to do with rugby, which probably also came from Africa like everything else. I used to play ruby and any fat slob could play this sport. A matter of fact every other sport takes more athletic ability talent and skill then rugby.
You seen the Super Bowl today http://www.nfl.com/ is a celebration of every thing that this country is and has become-the strongest people in the world, in the strongest country in the world and the strongest cultural in the world. You could take athletes out of football and put them in any sport and they would dominate that sport. Football has the best athletes other sports just have people with talents like hand to eye coordination, endurance, strength, speed and technique-Foot ball has it all.
Super Bowl Sunday was arguably the greatest Super Bowl of all times. Both teams were very talented and had potential hall of fammers and also the stats to back up any win including a Super Bowl. The most important thing that each team had was the best coaches in the NFL. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football This game was most notable live example of the progress of Amexems in America- inappropriately known as
African Americans-with two black head coaches the first to be in the Super Bowl and the first to win.
These are just some of the the reasons that make this such a great sport. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats And very few of the reasons that make this my favorite sport. If these are not reasons enough for you to consider football as the greatest sport on earth look deeper and I'm sure you will find some. One hardcore reason I will leave you with is Physics yes they also agree with me, think of it as size times speed time your ass being laid out. Unfortunately more people have also been seriously injured in this sport than any other sport despite the regulations. It is obvious that football is a lot more than a sport and and represents a lot more then than this country including just about every poetic thing you can think of. The fact that it represents this country and its heritage more than any Sport should be enough. This is simply the greatest sport on earth.

1 comment:

davidkk said...

I think everyone has a passion in a sport, and I can definitely see that football is yours. As for me, I'm a soccer and basketball fan. I'm just waiting for the all-star game.. since the nuggets keep losing for some reason. Whether AI is hurt or not, we got such a great roster of players;; JR Smith, Carmelo, Nene,... hahaha Anyway, just as we've talked as a group, I think your writing style as well as mine, has a strong sense of reflective writing. And, just as we've said, of course no observative writing can be completely without a reflective portion. I like how you wrote your stuff; made me think about my sport and how my team sucks right now. See ya latez.