Monday, February 19, 2007

Chadwick Jordan

ENGL 1020

02/18/07

DOPE DEALING

Dope dealing is only performed well by a selected few people. Some of the few people that are successful are government that deals drugs including the United States of America. There is people and even countries that become rich off of dealing drugs. Drugs are used as a political tool, income, and control.

Chilling it was a very relaxed day at Tony’s house I would go over here and studies sometimes when waiting to meet up with a best friend of mine Capone-he was Tony’s nephew. The hot air outside was blazing it was one of them hot days where all I wanted to do was drink some cold water. I was laid back on the patio reading a book when I noticed at least three people coming and leaving in the past thirty minutes. Kids were playing and laughing and sexy women walking every where-where they are going I do not know. I would roll with Tony every time he had to leave to go meet a customer. We would leave and return quickly on average about 15 min. We would meet in secluded spots and make transactions. Every time before we would leave I would watch Tony use at what looked like a scope to me measure out bags of what looked like pounds of flour. Everyone in the house would be silent all of the time, as and don’t ask don’t tell policy. The smell of cocaine filled the air and an untrained nose probably could not smell this.

Most people think of dope dealers they think of the ground workers, the ones running around dealing with the crack heads. These are the dope dealers that I would say have the most problems. A successful dope has contact that could go as far back as child hood friends, clientele this is how you make money. The thing about dope dealing is that you have to be buying and selling constantly because if you sit on the dope it’s not worth the risk. People that generally sell larger amounts deal with a higher class of customer-this is the level to be at fewer problems for instance, a crack head snitching on you. And you also make money more quickly when you deal in larger amounts just not as much.

This particular person Tony I was observing has been selling dope for 20 years. That would make him a professional Wright. It takes a disciplined person to be a successful dope dealer. Dope dealing takes a person who has a lot of connects that buy large amounts. This is definitely not a job for the faint of heart. This is a guy that deals drugs to police officers, so I would say for the most part not a bad people’s person. He has used mainly his discipline and knowledge of the unsupervised society to benefit his success. One about him that I find odd is refusal to have a gun. This method has been very successful from him thus far. Not any one could be a dope dealer but there can be successful dope dealers. The most successful dope dealers in are times are the ones that you do not heat about because they have made there money legit.

1 comment:

JAcosta said...

As I was reading your post I could not help, but think to my self why anybody would ever write about this subject. What made you write about this particular subject? What drove you to observe a drug dealer? I must say it was a very interesting post. I would actually be scared to talk about this subject, because some people might grow suspicious of illegal activity. You are very bold to write about this subject. One word of advice is to have someone proofread your post before posting it. I noticed a word in the last paragraph misspelled. The word on the post is “heat” and I believe you wanted to use “hear”.